FROG Pose Yoga serves the local community and into the world by offering donation based classes.
We are here to support you in your body, mind, soul and human spirit. At any given Frog Pose class we look at physical poses on a yoga mat as a unique form of exercise: a moving and intimate worship with God. This is where we merge two truths of God's word: that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, demanding health and wellness, and to meditate on God's word day and night. We have faith that if we come as we are, each student leaves class with a deep sense of connection to God and to others on the mats around you. This community is a great place to learn more about your relationship with God and your whole health. Each practice combines a sequence of sometimes challenging yoga poses, by evoking the breath of The Almighty who give us life, and setting the focus on the Bible. All students are welcome regardless of individual spiritual beliefs. We invite you to try a class from your own home via Facebook live or join in person.
"Thank you again for your amazing yoga!
"Hi There! I had a heck of a day today. But the absolute best part of my day was learning about Frogpose." KF 12/11/19
"Thank you for another fantastic FROG yoga class today, Kate! It is something to which I look forward every week." PM 2/19/20
All are Welcomed!
We love supporting the Boulder community with our weekly class. Frog Pose Yoga offers off-site retreats also.
We Welcome Anyone:
We Welcome Anyone:
- J'ogi's looking for donation based Power Flow Classes.
- Christian singles wanting to meet other healthy, spiritual people.
- Church Families strengthening their faith through yoga and a healthy lifestyle.
- Seasoned yoga students looking to integrate Christianity with their regular practice without compromising their faith.
A typical class offers a Power Stretching Level 1. This is a 60 minute or so class. Weekly classes on:
- Thursdays at 9am Mountain Time - Summer Schedule Thundercloud Park Vance St, 72nd/Wadsworth Arvada
OR Facebook Live HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/FROGPOSEYOGA