We intentionally chose to host the Sole to Soul Women’s Weekend at Beaver Run Resort in Breckenridge because of their message to “Relax, Escape & Enjoy.” The perfect setting for a three-day yoga retreat, Beaver Run Resort is up against the mountains to capture the spirit of Colorado in springtime. Whether you’ve never been to the Rocky Mountains or you’ve made it part of your get away routine, join us for Sole to Soul to relax, escape and enjoy this pure Breckenridge experience.
What will you get out of this weekend yoga retreat? Relaxation, a clear mind, and access to a Christian yoga practice through the following schedule of events:
- Check-in 5pm-6pm
- Intro, Worship, Yoga Short Flow, Dinner, Dance Party
- Yoga, Teaching from the Word, Alignment Instruction - Therapeutic Fun, Interaction/Game/Artistic Expression
- Worship, Break Out Session, Free time, Evening Worship
- Art Therapy, Yin/Restorative Flow with Candlelight
- Farewell Flow, Communion, Closing Prayer
- Check-out 11am
If you’re feeling the need to escape to the Rocky Mountains for a long weekend, our Sole to Soul women’s yoga retreat guides you towards self care and community! Join us at Beaver Run Resort in Breckenridge for fellowship, fun, and physical rejuvenation with this amazing group of Christian women, May 3-5.
Comment with any questions, or register now to save your space. Early Bird pricing ends March 31!